Terms and Conditions
Approval or Rejection of the Affiliate Application
All the affiliates are required to apply by submitting the affiliate application form. The approval and rejection of an affiliate application are at NAF! Stuff’s discretion.
Affiliate & Referral terms
- You’ll receive a unique code for your use, as soon as we approve your registration. Any customer shopping with your code will be marked as your referral.
- For an affiliate to receive any payments, the customer must have a completed order with a valid affiliate code.
- Self-referrals are not allowed. You can not use your affiliate code for your own use. This behaviour may lead to your account termination and cancelation of related payments.
- To be approved for the affiliate programme, you must be existing members of our NAF! Stuff PRO Team.
To be approved for the affiliate programme, you must have placed at least 3 orders and/or have spent at least £200 on NAF! Stuff retail products in the last 6 months.
- All affiliates must have a Paypal account to receive commission payments.
- Affiliate codes can not be combined with any other active discount codes.
Rewards & Payments
- Commissions will be paid on the 1st of each month. We will provide you with payment for any referrals purchases made during the month prior to the month which is just ended.
- Commissions will be calculated in the net final price (excluding shipping) of the processed sales.
- All commission payments made from NAF! Stuff to affiliates will be processed via PayPal.
Promotions & Tools
- Once approved for the affiliate programme you will automatically be added to our NAF! Stuff Instagram close friends list which will gain you access to exclusive PRO and affiliate content.
We may occasionally send you emails related to your account transactions, our new products that we have created that you can promote with your affiliate code. You can opt out of these emails at any time.
Your affiliate application and account in our program may be terminated if you are found to promote self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected affiliate fraud.
If you have any questions regarding the affiliate programme or your particular affiliate account please email firstname.lastname@example.org